Wednesday, July 10, 2013

it's never too late

I will love more. So much love that no one will have
 any idea what to do with me. They will watch with a confused look and wonder why I give so much and do not ask for more in return. I will give it because giving is getting and there is nothing 
more important as emptying your heart every 
single day and leaving nothing undone.

I will not only stop and smell the flowers, I will plant them myself and watch them grow old with me. I will pull over and dance in  every single rainfalland I will make snow angels  even when there is hardly any snow.

I will never, ever believe in the words "too late" because it is never too late to be exactly who you wish, do exactly what you should, say exactly what needs 
to be heard, and live the exact life you should be living. 

2 comments: