Sunday, August 11, 2013

home again

For the past four days, I have been here...


and you're right, I didn't want to come home. I mean, look at that. Who would?
In my opinion, it's better than any beach out there.
It's the only place in the world that I know of that gives you the beach feel,
sunny days, beautiful scenery, and hiking/repelling for days.

But like any vacay, we had a few technical difficulties....
Like lightening storms, a boat that broke down, more spiders than I'd like to have, 
and a sunburn given to me by the first day but in all, nothing beats time 
away with family and those you love.

I learned two very important things
1 ) I have a social media problem and need to fix that PRONTO
2 ) Attitude is everything

So here's to another great Lake Powell trip.
Mom and Dad, you can check this off your success list of great family vacays. 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I was at Lake Powell...I haven't been out there in forever...since my college days. Arizona, where my heart still resides.

    ReplyDelete