Sunday, March 4, 2012

inner peace

Each life needs its own quiet place.
And as of last week, I finally found mine. 

It is remarkably beautiful both inside and out, I cannot help but feel breathless. 
It is a place that carries no fear, hate, and discouragement of the World. 
And for some immaculate reason, you feel at peace, you feel love, 
and you feel as if you are home. 


I have never felt more compassion, tenderness, patience, empathy and strength as I do when I am near this beautiful building. It is an architecture that carries the weight of the World, but yet, stands with such
power and beauty.


Passing by this magnificent place each day gives me strength, provides me with happiness and gives me the reassurance that everything is going to be just fine. I cannot wait to walk through and be surrounded by its infinite beauty with my family and best friend beside me. I cannot wait for the next time I can step foot on its territory and feel as if every worry and fear has disappeared. It is my cure, my medication, my boost and my light to carry me throughout this life. 


May today be especially beautiful for you, as beautiful as this very place. 
A place I call, my second home.

No comments:

Post a Comment