Sunday, March 18, 2012

the voice of finland;our very own selja sini

This morning as I logged onto the Book of Face, there was a little surprise hidden in my newsfeed of one of my childhood friends growing up, Selja (Felin) Sini who moved back to her native roots in Finland and has been selected to be in a new talent show called 'The Voice of Finland.'
She has her own webpage with links of her own songs and covers that she plays as well as written tutorials about who she is, what inspired her to become an artist and her ambitions and mentallity of the music industry as well as just her life in general. She is an incredible girl and a talented musician. So please, click here and support Selja Sini; The Voice of Finland.

1 comment:

  1. your blog makes me smile every time i come for a visit. thanks for showing support even from far away :) it means a lot to me.

    ReplyDelete