Monday, April 9, 2012

today, i give you my all

You know what hurts most than someone breaking your heart? 
Breaking your own heart. 

The world carries a lot of distractions.
 And today, I realized I let those distractions get the best of me. 
Where those distractions find me reminiscing on the past. 
And the past is the last of what I want to think about. I want to be the one who never finds herself looking back. I want to be the one who always has their head strong and staring forward with eyes wide open. I want to be the one who has the courage, the strength, and the power to bring what I feel, believe and 
love inside and bring it out. 
__________________________________________________________

I want to be that girl who is remembered as the one who always smiles 
even when her heart is broken, 
and the one that could always brighten up your day, 
even if she couldn't brighten up her own. 
_______________________________________________

But you know what I realized, I am capable of all of the above. 
I am that girl who can keep her head up high.
 I am that girl who carries courage, strength, power and love. 
I am that girl who will brighten up your day. 
Do not let others, especially yourself, influence you differently. We can, be, and do greatness. We are greatness. We have the extrordinary power to influence, to love, to help, to heal. Love all who come into your life.
 Give life your all and live day by day without regrets. 
Do not be afraid to be you. 
You carry something that will change a life and change the world.


Today, I promise I will give you my all. 
But question is, will you?

1 comment: