Thursday, October 4, 2012

it's a hashtag/tbt kind-of-day

I do not know when this all started, 
but today is Thursday which only means, 
today is the day where i am...


Giving you the latest of this years' memories,
the latest cravings,
&& the latest tunes.








Earlier this year, I happened to light and send off my first ever, chinese lantern for Chinese New Year. I decided it is time to re-enact that night so I happened to find myself on sites such as ebay, amazon and chinese decorations and ordered a dozen chinese lanterns to light off. If you would like to come, you are more than invited. 









So I hate chocolate. I know, right? 
A little shocking coming from a lady, 
but my stomach hates even the thought of it, 
except for nutella. For some reason, 
I crave nutella and I blame my Asian roots for this.







breathe me // sia (butch clansy remix)
tiptoe // imagine dragons 
dancing on my own // robyn
jilted lovers // the naked and famous
naked as we come // iron & wine
crawl // angels & airwaves
youth // foxes (adventure club dubstep remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment