Saturday, November 24, 2012

> the taxes I pay 
because it means that I am employed.

> the clothes that fit a little too snug 
because it means I have enough to eat.

> my shadow who watches me work 
because it means I am out in the sunshine.

> a car that has to be washed and maintenance that needs to be fixed 
because I have a way to get around.

> the sport I find at the far end of the parking lot 
because it means I am capable of walking.

> all the complaining I hear about our government 
because it means we have freedom of speech.

> the lady behind me in church who sings off key 
because it means that I can hear.

> the huge piles of laundry and ironing 
because it means my loved ones are nearby.

> the alarm that goes off in the early morning hours 
because it means that I'm alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment