Tuesday, April 21, 2015

in that mind of yours


Dear Beautiful You ...

This is your life, your very own life. 
Get to know your soul, dance your dance and sing your song.
Take charge of your story and love your day.
Let your heavy stuff go and embrace your blessings.
Kiss your beloveds and thank your everything.
See your place and stand in your power.
Forgive your enemies so you can drain your secrets of their poison.
Heal your pain, find your tribe, rest your body and share your talents.
It's important that you practice your passions while finding your bliss.
Because the best years of your life will happen 
as soon as you open your hands to your happiness. 
Live your life. 

Love your life. 



I have a strong belief that the mind can overpower any weakness physically 
or spiritually. That if you correct your mind, the rest of your life will fall into place.
The power and connection between mind and body is truly fascinating 
if you dig in yourself and research its capability. Doctors, friends and family 
may tell you no, you can't, you're uncapable, or that you have limits. But I guess this is where I come in and do the opposite by not listening. But I think for the most part, this is a great time of where not listening, may be the best answer, the best medicine and will you to where you can see your limits. If you let their words overpower your mind, then you let them run your life when you are the one who is supposed to know your life. I mean, you are the one who has been in this mind and body since day one, right? It only makes sense that you know what is best and what your limits are. 
Block out the noise and let yourself run free. 
It's amazing how much I have learned of myself, my capabilities 
and the power between mind and body while doing so. 

1 comment:

  1. Beautifully written. I've been so stressed lately and that was relaxing to read. I needed that reminded that it's my life and my mind. The right mind set can change a person's life. Mental health is just as important as physical health , there're connected. Thanks for writing this. :)
    - Adorkable Darling

    ReplyDelete