Thursday, September 27, 2012

she loved life, and it loved her right back

This morning I woke up with an overwhelming feeling.
A feeling of realizing how blessed I truly am.

This morning, I awoke to a text message from a friend who, for some reason,
felt compelled to tell me how much she loved me.
&& yesterday, as I sat in my religion class at school, my teacher, for some reason, looked me dead in the eye as he told me, 

"God loves you. Especially you."


This morning, I woke up with a smile on my face.
One of those kinds of smiles where you know everything is going to be ok.
Everything is going right on track, that each day is going according to plan.

I forgot about the past. 
The pain.
 The obstacles. 
The heartache
&& I just felt love.

Because of this, I have life to thank.
I thank life for loving me as much as I love it.
I thank God for granting me a life full of pain, lessons, tender mercies and happiness. I still have much to learn, to grow, and to feel but when I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me." 

2 comments:

  1. You are incredible. I love this, your blog is awesome! And we really need to talk because your blog is exactly how I feel!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much. love you girl and yes please, lets talk :)))

      Delete