Tuesday, October 23, 2012

there is no love, like a love from a brother



I am a proud sissy to have you as my lil' bro.
Since day one, you have been my best friend,
my partner in crime,
&& the one who I share all my secrets to.

We have traveled the world together,
Experienced life's ups and downs,
and have been through more than I think we'd like to.
But I honestly can say, I would not trade any of it.


You have helped me more than you know.
Your example has helped me better my life.
Through our many sleepovers on the deck as little kids, 
I remember talking about life, growing up, where we see us in the future 
and what our goals are going to be.



Sometimes life has a mind of its own, 
but I have no doubt that what we talked about when we were little, will happen. 
I have already seen it  with you, and I continue to see it today. 

You have an incredible heart.
An incredible drive and motive about life in general 
and I cannot wait for what God has in-store for you.



So here's to entering your Roaring Twenties, 
may it be the best possible day for you.
You deserve it. I love you with all of my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment