Monday, December 3, 2012

wishing away with fire

It's that time of year again..... the end of the year. The time where you look back to see what you have done this past year, what you did 
or did not accomplish, and you make it better.

Last night I made a list. A list of goals, dreams, and accomplishments I want to make for this next year. Someone once told me, if you mixed wishes with fire and let the ashes burn towards Heaven, your wishes will come true, 
and last night, that's exactly what I did.

I let my wishes burn so they can become free up above.
&& now, it can either be up to me, or Heaven, 
whether those wishes become true.


If you want to succeed in your life, remember this phrase: 

That past does not equal the future. 
Because you failed yesterday, 
or all day today, or a moment ago. 
All that matters is: What are you going to do, right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment