Friday, January 11, 2013

Almost every day this week, I have been on some sort of "date" 
whether it is a simple lunch with my girlfriends, a stranger that happened to be 
looking a little lonely, or with a cute boy who had the guts to ask. 

 I've ate my share of food from a variety of places this week.
But point is, with those six "dates" I went on, 
five out of the six chose to talk about "the past"
or what is going wrong with their day, life, self, etc. What they are afraid of finding out. Discouraged of  current relationships or why they are not in one. Whatever it was,
I found myself hearing the negative for the majority of the conversation.

I realized how much people [even me] focus on the negative. 
How much time that is wasted, people that go unoticed, 
problems that become unsolved, all because of our negative outlooks.


^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
The above quote could not be more true.

This World focuses too much of the "bad" that happens, why add to all the chaos
and talk about our own problems mixed in when we can focus on all that is good.

 I once heard, if you think, feel and do good. You are good.
So if you have bad things happen, think on the positive side of it or do something about it that makes it better. This World is lived too short to be negative. The fact that you wake up to beauty around you is a joy in and of itself. 

Smile more.
 Laugh often. 

No comments:

Post a Comment