Sunday, January 13, 2013

road mobbin'

In order to be, you must do. 
All great things start from that one adventure, that one dream, that one idea, that one step.
To advenfure is to find yourself whole. 
To adventure is to have a story at the end of all of this.
The places you see, the things you make and the people you meet will fuel you forever.
Choose to see beauty and strive for greatness where others see none. Always.
Do more. Be more. And explore always.

                                                     


Yup, you read that one right. I'm packing up and getting outta here.
 At least for a day, maybe a few weekends and who knows, 
maybe even months if I really feel like it. 
There's a lot in this World that I need to explore, learn and find. 
I may not know where I am going, but that's not the point.
So  bon voyage my Provo-ites and my lovely friends. See you when I see you.

FIRST STOP; ST GEEZY BEEZY



&& to end the night, simple creations from this homey.
Yes, that's a blender mixed with mallows, peanut butter crunch, milk, and chocolate.
I'd like to call it, PB&C swirl; and yes, it actually tasted pretty good. #SundayFunday

3 comments: