Wednesday, January 2, 2013

and we're off

Yesterday was my first blank page of a 365 book. 
I had to make it a good one, so what did I do? I went on an adventure of course. 
I called up the one girl I know who is all about the word 'random' 
and the moment I said hike and snow, she was all for it. 
We decided to go snowshoeing, and let me tell you, one of the best decisions I have ever made. We got a good hike in, along with losing feeling 
in our hands and feet, but made it back to our cars just in-time for sunset 
[no editing on sunset picture, utah is just that good]

3 comments:

  1. Such a great adventure!!!!!! (:(:(:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The highlight of my break. thanks for coming up with the idea. love you.

      Delete
    2. The highlight of my break. thanks for coming up with the idea. love you.

      Delete