Tuesday, February 5, 2013

introducing: luna lune

Last week I got set up on a blind date. Usually, I am not a fan of blind dates, but I decided "what the heck, why not!" And I am glad I did. We doubled with another couple to get the awkward "first date questions" out of the way and it helped make the environment a little more comfortable I guess you could say. 

Anyways, when I met the boy, I was instantly charmed by his good looks, taste in clothes and that smile. Oh gosh, that smile. He had a personality for days and kept me laughing all night, and to top it off, he's in a band. And if you know anything about me, I get weak in the knees for musicians. He's in a band called Luna Lune and they happened to have a show last night at a venue here in Provo called Velour. I decided to check it out, and literally fell in love. His sister is the vocals, writer and creator of it all. She sang a song last night called Fly that literally gave me chills. 


I needed their music asap, so I decided to check out their page when I got home. Come to find out, Luna Lune's song "Fly" is about their (the artist and my blind date's) little sister that died a few years back while she fell hiking at Heber Valley Camp. The lyrics of this song literally brings out every bit of truth about life. 
To listen, please click HERE

&& if you'd like to check out more of their music, 
please view the rest of the videos on the above link. 


R.I.P Sophie Barton. 

Thank you for inspiring your family with the gift of Music 
and providing them ambition, hope and new beginnings. 

2 comments:

  1. This song!!!!! IS GORGEOUS. Wow. Her voice.
    I love this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i wish you could have been there for the real deal. she's even better live.

      Delete