Sunday, March 31, 2013

the meaning behind the celebration

My best friend a couple thousand years back, knelt in a Garden called Gethsemane and prayed with all he had, literally sweating blood, sweat and tears, feeling all of my depressions, sorrows, sins, misfit times, sadnesses, losses, anxieties and all of my failures in life... So that I could come out on top... Sacrificed everything he was, for me. Extremely sobering to think and to KNOW someone cares like that. Not only for me, but he did it for you too. I Believe in Christ. Today, I want to give gratitude for my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ in all that he has done for me personally in my life. I want you to play the soundtrack below and stare at the picture of Christ below and really take in what He has really done for you. 
Who He truly is as a person and really feel the love He has for you. 


   
Happy Easter!
The Gospel is true and I love every bit of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment