Monday, April 1, 2013

start it off right


I do not wear makeup to the gym. I wear chalk.  
I do not get manicures. I scrub the calluses off my hands. 
 I do not glisten or smile while I’m working out. I sweat, grunt, and curse.

I am as proud of my muscles as I am of my scars.  
They are the evidence of my hard work and dedication.
                               Student. Trainer. Coach.  Increased work capacity is my mission.  
Elite fitness is my goal. I may scale a WOD, but I will never quit or give up.  
I do what others won’t and I excel where others can’t. 
I am stronger mentally and physically because of it.
I am invincible.  And you could be too.

Happy Monday.

Get up and get to work.
Whether you are working out, running errands and taking a nature walk.
Be active and always wear your smile. 


And Here's A Little Workout Mix To Get That Blood Going 


No comments:

Post a Comment