Tuesday, July 12, 2016

be the dreamer, the believer

Hey guys it's me, I'm sorry for my absence and lack of blogging (once again). I've caught a bad case of "the dreamer." Oh, you don't know what the dreamer is? It's just a little something I made up from my bad case of wanderlust, my urge to travel, explore and learn every little thing I yet haven't figured out.
I've literally spent hundreds of dollars just on gas money this past month traveling all over Utah. This past month, I have gained friendships that'll last a lifetime, greater trust, explored new territories and have made more change in the last 4 weeks then I have ever made in my entire life.

I keep getting the same question every single day,
"How do you have so much time for it all?"

You wanna know my secret?
                            You make time (it's that simple).

You do what is important first, take care of the business and with any free time during your day, just play.... literally. For me, my playground is the world around me. Not the kind of world that is filled with noise, people, buildings, and words.... the type of world that is filled with the purest form of beauty. Where its noise is music to your ears, its homes are made from its natural state and there are no words to be needed.

I used to not be like this. I guess overtime, I realized what exactly made me feel free. What made me alive. And if it wasn't for the guts to make the change, I may have never found my little piece of heaven. I guess what I am trying to explain to you, is that when we make a change, it's so easy to interpret our unsettlednes as unhappiness, and our unhappiness as a result of having made the wrong decision. But in reality, if those same thoughts keep running in your mind or you get those sudden urges, don't you ever ignore them. A life cannot be lived without its heart beat. A heartbeat that goes up and down since day one. If we are unsettled, it does not mean we are unhappy, doing the wrong things or are not worth anything and if we are settled, it does not mean that we have nothing more that we can do.

Life gives us opportunities, trials, facts, experiences, and lessons everyday of our lives and as long as we live, we will continue to have that heartbeat. So bask in those settle and unsettle moments and if you need realize you need to make some changes to get to your "unsettleness" then take that next step. Be the dreamer, the believer.

No comments:

Post a Comment